As you know, the core of Endo’s vision is to help everyone we serve live their best life. As we aspire to Be a Force for Good, we want to come together as OneTeam to create a positive impact in the communities in which we work and live. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month in October, we are excited to announce that this year’s Endo Gives is in support of the Susan G. Komen Foundation Lace up your sneakers and “Take a Walk for the Cure!”
The Susan G. Komen Foundation saves lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer. As the world’s largest and most impactful breast cancer organization, Susan G. Komen supports more breast cancer research than any other nonprofit outside the U.S. government, while providing real-time help to those facing the disease.
- During the month of October, we encourage you to Take a Walk for the Cure by committing to take one walk to benefit this important cause
- Pledge to donate $1?? per mile of your walk through our donation page and Endo will match all employee contributions*
- Have fun and enjoy the time outside!
- Take a walk with your family and pets
- Colleagues on-site can walk together on breaks, or organize a team walk (while continuing to practice social distancing guidelines)
- Take a FaceTime walk with a friend or a WebEx walk with your team
- Wear your Endo swag or pink in honor Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Take selfies on your walk and send them in to Communications@endo.com
- You can donate individually, or note your team name to compete on our page for being named, “most generous”!
- All donations are accepted via Endo’s donation page with credit card or Paypal
Thank you in advance for your participation. We look forward to uniting as one Endo family to make a difference in the lives of so many!