Lori Matthias is more than pink

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
research
care
community
action

Help me find the cure!

Hi and welcome to my Race Page.  I’m sure that you know that I raise funds for this cause throughout the year.  Again, this year, I also asking for your help.  I have registered for the Komen Race for the Cure in honor of my mom, Janet Bell, who lost her battle with this horrible disease.  My Mom did not allow breast cancer to alter her view of life.  She struggled to stay realistic and strong for herself and those closest to her.  Mom continued to put others first, as she always had.  She took joy in gathering with family and the beauty of the world around her.  My Mom's fight has reinforced my goal to fight against breast cancer so that in the future women everywhere will no longer have to dread this disease.

Please help us to make this a reality by making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.  Any amount brings us closer to our goal.  You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above in the pink banner.

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer.  75% percent of the money raised through the More Than Pink Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. 

Together my fellow walk participants, and those that support us, fuel the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer! And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever! That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

Read More Read Less Support Me
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

My Goal
$1,800

Amount Raised
$1,765

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

Survivor

My Badges

Donate to Lori!

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Lori's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
PK Designs by LoRi
Ms. Brenda J. Desimone
Ms. Lori L Matthias
$130
Michael A Carter
$52
WILLIAM O DAVIS
$52
Shelly Edgerton
$50
Roger&Char Young
$31
Robyn Crowe
$25
Jennifer Hu
$10