Julie Savini is more than pink

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
research
care
community
action

Join Me in the Fight Against Breast Cancer

This year, I registered to RUN BREAST CANCER OUT OF TOWN at Komen Atlanta’s Race for the Cure because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer.

Komen Atlanta works every day to make sure that no one has to die from breast cancer. Here in Atlanta, women are dying of breast cancer more often than in Georgia and the U.S. as a whole. And that has to change. So, Komen Atlanta fights breast cancer on two fronts – here at home with services for those who cannot afford them, and globally through cutting edge research to find the cures.

Today, you can help me in my quest to RUN BREAST CANCER OUT OF TOWN by making a tax-deductible donation in support of my Race for the Cure. You can donate securely online with your credit card by clicking the teal donate now button.

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer and makes an impact: 75 percent of the net money raised at Atlanta’s Race for the Cure stays right here to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment support programs. The remaining 25 percent supports global breast cancer research to find the cures. 100 percent of your donation makes a difference in our promise to end breast cancer forever!

Thank you!

Read More Read Less Support Me
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

My Goal
$1,200

Amount Raised
$1,175

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

My Badges

Donate to Julie!

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Julie's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Facebook Fundraiser
$300
Ms. Julie T Savini
$135
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$75
Facebook Fundraiser
$75
Facebook Fundraiser
$75
Facebook Fundraiser
$75
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$10
Facebook Fundraiser
$10