Carol Singletary is more than pink

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
research
care
community
action

21 YEARS I'VE COME OF AGE

Saturday, May 4th, Komen Greater Atlanta is sponsoring an event called More Than Pink Walk. Everyone will participate in a 2.24 mile walk. This will be the way I celebrate my 21st Anniversary as a survivor this year. Since the first race I participated in Oct 1998, just 4 months after my last chemo treatment, participating in the race has been my way to celebrate being a survivor. Now I will be celebrating my 21st Anniversary as a survivor by participating in this event. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.

You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button in the pink box.

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the event stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. 


Read More Read Less Support Me
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

My Goal
$1,500

Amount Raised
$1,128.80

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

Survivor

My Badges

Donate to Carol!

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Carol's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Finished Art Inc.
$312
Todd and Joann
$312
Ms. Carol R. Singletary
$210
Facebook Fundraiser
$150
Mrs. Daphne G Brown
$62
Dorothy J Higbee
$62
Facebook Fundraiser
$20