Norah Hannan is more than pink

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
research
care
community
action

My Story

This is a picture of me at Komen's Bubbles and Bling event this year, which was a disco theme.  I have been participating in Komen events since I was a baby.  I am passionate about helping Komen. I registered for the Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk because my Grandma died from breast cancer when my  mom was 21. I am More Than Pink®  because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer and need your help. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.

75 percent of the money raised through the Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

Read More Read Less Support Me
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

My Goal
$5,000

Amount Raised
$5,376.56

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

My Badges

Donate to Norah!

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Norah's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Jim B Hannan
Alan Carson
$520
Ginny Millner Foundation
$520
Mrs. Virginia W. Millner
$520
Cathy & Tye Darland
$250
Stephanie and Mark Luetters
$250
L. Windley
$208
Mrs. Beth 'Beth and David' Park
$140
Lacey Jordan
$140
Tiffany Stout
$140
Ms. Debra Buster
$140
St. John United Methodist members
$139
Devil Mountain Investment Mgmt
$104
Carolyn Roney
$104
Suzanne Howard
Merideth And 'Matthew Sasser
$104
Wendy and Brandon Bennett
Beth Williams
$104
The Bradley Family
$62
Mr. Jim B Hannan Sr.
$62
Mrs. Zoi Tikou-Gounaris
Sally Rasmussen
$62
Judith Willson
$62
The Belenkys
Anonymous
$62
Riley Horgan
$62
Shana Stukalsky
$52
Norah Hannan
$52
Marina Quinterno
$31
David Flory
$31
Anonymous
Mary Anna & Jennifer
Lily Spector
$20