Thu 18 Oct 2018 09:43:47 PM CDT: This site is about to be upgraded to a new software release. During this upgrade you may experience interruptions or delays when entering information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience during this required update.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- Race day registration & t-shirt pickup open – grassy area near 6th Avenue and Olive.
- Survivor Village open – grassy area near Balboa Dr. and Olive — a dedicated space where we honor (and pamper) our survivors. Survivors will enjoy breakfast while celebrating and supporting each other in an atmosphere of solidarity.
- Sponsor & vendor expo open along Balboa Dr.
- Komen Pop-Up Shop open in expo area. Make sure to get your one-of-a-kind Komen San Diego merchandise and show it off at the Race.
- Opening and Survivor Ceremony starts — meet us at the Race Main Stage for a memorable ceremony that celebrates breast cancer survivors, forever fighters and honors those we have lost to the disease.
- Race for the Cure 5K Walk and 1-mile walk starts on 6th Avenue at the intersection of Palm St. See the map below for route options.
- Closing Ceremonies start at the Race Main Stage.
Important Note: The Race starts promptly at 8:00 a.m. – late starters will not be allowed on the course.