Anna Tindal

More Than Pink Walk Alumni
Team Captain

My Achievements

Made a Personal Donation

$100

Milestone: $100

$250 $250

Milestone: $250

Received Five Donations

Hit My Goal

My Story

As most of you know by now, I work for the South Carolina Affiliate of Susan G. Komen.
My mom's breast cancer journey has inspired me to work towards a world without breast cancer, and we cannot do that without your help!

Komen SC is incredibly proud of where our money goes. 75% stays in our 45 county service area to support our mission programs which include community health programs, educating people about breast health and much more. The other 25% goes to fund groundbreaking national research so that we can find the cures.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler

Anna Is MORE THAN PINK®

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Anna's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Facebook Fundraiser
$175
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Jenn DiChiara
$20
Miss Anna 'Anna Grace' Tindal
$15
Facebook Fundraiser
$15