Pam Armstrong is more than pink

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
research
care
community
action

Welcome to My Personal Page

At the age of 32, I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. In a matter of days my life had been turned upside down and I knew I had a fight on my hands to beat this horrible disease.  With the support of my wonderful family and friends, I endured a double mastectomy with reconstruction and 8 rounds of chemotherapy.  This year I am proud to call myself a 17 year breast cancer survivor! 

Each year I register for this walk because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer.  Please consider a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts by clicking the "Donate" button.

Did you know that 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. 

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?  Thanks in advance for your support!

Thank you and God bless!

Pam

 

 

Read More Read Less Support Me
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

My Goal
$1,000

Amount Raised
$126

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

Survivor

My Badges

Donate to Pam!

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Pam's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Ms. Pam Armstrong
$100
Jim Hempfling he