A Sole Team For Vickie is More Than Pink

research
care
community
action

Our Story

Welcome Teammates,
I would like to welcome you to the 2020 A Sole Team for Vickie Team Page. It is once again my honor and privilege to serve as the captain for this year’s team. This year marks the 19th year we will have a race team and the seventh year Vickie will have the best seat in the house for viewing the race along with our mom and dad. I can only now imagine what they are able to see.

Our focus again for this year’s race is on raising as much money as we can to aid in the research that one day will lead to a cure for Breast Cancer. Unfortunately this year more women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Therefore the need to find a cure is greater than ever. There have been a lot of advancements made in the past year in Breast Cancer Research. This is great news. Our focus is to raise money and support others that have Breast Cancer as well as those who will be diagnosed in the future. Important fact, 75% of all money raised stays locally to support Breast Cancer Research with the remaining 25% going to support this research on a national level. This being the case, may I may make a few suggestions to assist you in your fund raising effort.
*Ask a least one person to make a donation to our team.
*Share our team page with your Facebook Friends.
*Remember donations to the team other than your registration fee are 100%deductible.
If there is anything I can do to assist you in this effort let me know. Also, if you have any ideas on making the team more successful, do not hesitate to let me know.  I personally want to thank each of you for all you have done in the past to make A Sole Team for Vickie successful. I once again look forward to working with you to make this year’s team the most successful ever.  Here’s to the 2020 A Sole Team for Vickie.


“Vickie lost her battle with cancer but left us with the charge to continue the fight!” DJG


In Christ, 

Will you please join us in this fight by making a donation today?

Read More Read Less
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

Team Goal
$30,000

Amount Raised
$31,920.21

Donate to A Sole Team For Vickie

Add your name to the list!

Our Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Team Honor Roll
Mr. Dennis J Grabowski
$21,000
Mr. Phil Byrd
$4,400
Robert Lehr
$1,200
Mr. Phil Byrd
$1,010
Anonymous
Mr. Bruce Morgen
$1,000
Paul Ford
$1,000
Patrick Horton
$401
David Gupton
Ms. Melanie D Jarvis
$104
Anonymous
$104
Mrs. Milinda Kelly
$104
Anonymous
Toni DeAngelis
Ms. Marta C Stacy
$60
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Mr. Phil Byrd
Sandy Byrd
$15
Mr. Dennis J Grabowski
$15
Leshan Fernando
$15