Gregory DuMont

Team Captain

My Achievements

Made a Personal Donation

$100

Milestone: $100

$250 $250

Milestone: $250

$500

Milestone: $500

Received Five Donations

Hit My Goal

For those we lost, for those who are still with us

Breast cancer took my friends Michelle G. & Maureen BOther friends, teammates and colleagues have also been afflicted by this scourge but are survivors.  More recently, a dear friend, a very young woman whom I admire, announced that she also afflicted and is now also a survivor.  I’m not a doctor, researcher, scientist or other person of consequence in this fight.  But as a friend standing with and for my friends, I registered for the Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk because being  More Than Pink means taking action where I can and trying to make a positive impact instead of standing on the sidelines.  To do so, I need your help.  Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of Team Mic-Meaux’s fundraising efforts.

Your support helps us get one, or maybe a couple steps closer to a world without breast cancer.  Seventy-five percent (75%) of the money raised through the Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs.  The remaining twenty-five percent (25%) supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Together, we are trying to fund the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer.  Please join me and my friends in this fight by making a donation today.


Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler

Gregory Is MORE THAN PINK®

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Gregory's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Bryan Palleschi
$140
Mary & JC McElveen
$104
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
$52
Anonymous
Anonymous
Gregory DuMont
$35
Marguerite Lucea
$31
Ms. Tracy Romito
$31
Melanie Peck