Jenifer Schimmenti

My Achievements

Made a Personal Donation

$100

Milestone: $100

$250 $250

Milestone: $250

$500

Milestone: $500

Received Five Donations

Hit My Goal

Team Heather is Back!!!

It’s been more than 4 years since our last involvement in the global breast cancer movement, but Team Heather is back! When our fearless captain, Shawn Gardner, started the team way back in 2001, I don’t think any of us would have imagined that in 2020 we’d be participating virtually, but here we are in 2020, and I’m asking for your support for my participation in the “Virtual More Than Pink Walk.”

Heather Gardner Starcher lost her battle with breast cancer in 2002. In the years since I’ve had family and friends fight the fight, some are still here fighting, and some our not.

I know that finances are tough for a lot of people right now. For many women in our region, they are forced to make decisions to put preventative health care and even treatments on the back burner as they struggle to support themselves and their families. 75 percent of the money raised through the Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

To date Team Heather has raised over $565,000 for Susan G. Komen for the Cure and breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment. Please consider giving what you can to help support us. I’ll be on the treadmill on September 12, and as many of you know my love of social media, I’ll likely go live at some point, at which point you can feel free to watch and laugh at my pace. Any amount helps, and I appreciate your kind consideration. Go Team Heather!!!

Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler

Jenifer Is MORE THAN PINK®

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Jenifer's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Ms. Christine Schnider V
$208
Lauren & TJ
$104
Sue Schimmenti
Anonymous
Ms. Susan Anderson
$62
Mr. Christopher Middleton
$52
Aimee Wells
Jenifer Schimmenti
$52
Cheryl Roberts Heuser
Nikki
$52
Erin Turner
$31
Anonymous
Sarah Gildea
$31
Renee A Besanson