NEW FOR 2017 - This year only virtual participants will have their packet mailed to them - all other participation types (adult, youth, and survivor) must pick up their packets the week of the Race at our Packet Pick-Up location or on Race morning at the Registration Tent. We encourage you to pick up your Race packets during Packet Pick-Up because t-shirts are guaranteed only to the first 2,000 people to arrive at Packet Pick-Up.
Read on for information about packet pick-up and Race packet contents.
All participants (except for those registering as a Virtual Participant) must pick up their Race packets either on Race day at the Registration Tent or the week before the Race during packet pick-up:
- NEW - Saturday, June 3 from 9:30am to 12pm (noon)
- Wednesday, June 7 from 11am to 6pm
- Thursday, June 8 from 11am to 6pm
- Friday, June 9 from 9am to 2pm
Location: InTouch Credit Union, 5640 Democracy Drive, Plano, TX 75024
For team captains picking up their entire team's packets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance of picking up the packets so that our staff and volunteers can have them ready.
Registration Packet Contents
All Race packets include the following: Race bib, Race t-shirt, Race Day agenda.
Additional packet inclusions for Race programs include:
- Virtual Participant: Special virtual participant gift
- Premium Parking: Premium parking pass (printed on back of letter included in packet)
- Chip Timing: Disposable timing chip (attached to yellow Race bib)
Breast Cancer Survivors will also receive:
- Pink Survivor t-shirt
- In order to keep costs low and invest more into our mission of saving lives and ending breast cancer forever, this year Survivors will not receive an additional white Race shirt. Thank you for your understanding.
- Pink Race bib
- One wrist band for guest access to the Survivor Tent
- Survivor Parking Pass (located on back of letter included in packet)
If your registration packet is missing any of the items listed above, please email email@example.com.