2020 Komen Oregon and SW Washington Virtual MORE THAN PINK Walk
MORE THAN PINK Walk® Virtual Schedule
8:30 am | Zumba
Join us for 30 minutes of pre-event Zumba!
9:00 am | Virtual Opening Ceremony
Honor Survivors and Forever Fighters, celebrate our top fundraisers, listen to our emcees, Natasha Stenbock of KOIN 6, and Janine Wolf of K103, and learn about inspiring stories of resilience.
9:15 am | Virtual Walk Begins
Let's celebrate and walk together separately! Grab your co-workers, friends, and family for a walk around a local park, your work campus, your neighborhood, or wherever else you can gather safely.
We invite you to join us this year on Sunday, August 23, 2020 for an innovative virtual event. Whether you participate for your friend who is newly-diagnosed, your sister living with breast cancer, for yourself as a survivor, or in memory of a loved one, we are stronger when we join together.
What to bring on your virtual walk
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Your commemorative Walk face mask
- A MORE THAN PINK Walk window/yard sign; print yours here!
- Download the free MORE THAN PINK Walk mobile app to your smartphone to stay connected throughout your walk! Get it for Apple or Android today.
- Creative signs
- Cameras or smartphones to take, post, and send us plenty of pictures
- Weather-appropriate attire
- Extra water