Lucie Arteaga

More Than Pink Walk Alumni
Survivor

My Achievements

Made a Personal Donation

$100

Milestone: $100

$250 $250

Milestone: $250

$500

Milestone: $500

Received Five Donations

Hit My Goal

My Story

I AM taking action to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer! I need YOUR help. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation in support of my fundraising efforts.

My story is like too many others. I found my lump in October 2010. After 1 full year of chemo and double digit surgeries, I AM STILL HERE today! I desperately want every other person diagnosed with cancer to be right next to me!!

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75% of donations go directly to serving those in need and the remaining 25% to badly needed research.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?
Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler

Lucie Is MORE THAN PINK®

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Lucie's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$55
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Cindy Matteson
Lucie 'Sierra' Arteaga
$40
Brown Charlie Brown
$36
Facebook Fundraiser
$30
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$10
Facebook Fundraiser
$10
Facebook Fundraiser
$10