Wendy Kato

More Than Pink Walk Alumni
Team Captain
Top Fundraiser

My Achievements

Top Fundraiser

Made a Personal Donation


Milestone: $100

$250 $250

Milestone: $250


Milestone: $500


Milestone: $1000


Milestone: $1500


Milestone: $2500

Received Five Donations

My Story

This year, I registered for the Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk because I wanted to take action and be More Than Pink®.  75 percent of the money raised through the Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Nine years ago I joined my sister in walking for this cause, and have lead my work team for seven years. Breast cancer has touched my life way too often, it seems like each year I've walked I've had another loved one diagnosed. I'm walking in memory of those I've lost, the survivors and in support of those who continue to fight. 

I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer and need your help. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts. Thank you!

Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler


Add your name to the list!

Wendy's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Bill Reid
Mike Bang
Walsh Employee T-Shirt Sales
Marion & Ron Ohira
Laura Clise
Kurt Petonke
Mr. Richard K. Yamamoto
Larry T
Mr. Mark Kato
Mr. Roger Peter Heussq
Gregory Linnell
Adrienne M Egenes
Mrs. Tawn L Syrotiak
Janine T Chinn
Mrs. Cristina Rivera
Tricia Joy
Mrs. Diane Lee
Suzanne Kumasaka
Mr. Michael Stone
Michael Stone
Christy Lee
Ms. Cheryl Taylor
Ms. Janine Lee
Drew Bledsoe
Vicky Berry
Ms. Elizabeth C Dubuque
Carrie Baba
Diane Mitchell
Kim Hines
Mrs. Anne Ima
Kayla Kato
Mrs. Deborah Jette