Dear family and friends,
It’s almost October, which means that soon I’ll be participating in the Annual Komen Vermont Ride for the Cure once again. Each year, we do our part in raising awareness and funds to support the fight against breast cancer - a disease that most of us have been impacted by to some degree.
Bella and I are riding in support of my Mom, Ada, a 16 year breast cancer survivor, my grandmother, Ada’s mom, who passed away at age 53 from breast cancer, as well as my husband’s grandmother, Verna and several other friends and acquaintances who have been diagnosed, treated, and I’m thankful to call survivors.
I lovingly ask you, if you are able, to make a tax deductible donation in honor or memory of an individual you know who has battled this disease. Every donation no matter the size, brings us one step closer to finding the cure. NO donation is too small. I have just over 350 Facebook friends. If we could each donate at least $5, that’d be a minimum of $1,750 to contribute!!
You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer. PLEASE message me who you are donating in honor or memory of so we can remember them on our ride.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75% of the funds raised through this event fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs right here in our community!!!! The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research that can help women across the globe.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community, and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Lisa and Bella