RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- Race day registration & t-shirt pickup open – grassy area near 6th Avenue and Olive.
- Survivor Village open – grassy area near Balboa Dr. and Olive — a dedicated space where we honor (and pamper) our survivors. Survivors will enjoy breakfast while celebrating and supporting each other in an atmosphere of solidarity.
- Sponsor & vendor expo open along Balboa Dr.
- Komen Pop-Up Shop open in expo area. Make sure to get your one-of-a-kind Komen San Diego merchandise and show it off at the Race.
- Opening and Survivor Ceremony starts — meet us at the Race Main Stage for a memorable ceremony that celebrates breast cancer survivors, forever fighters and honors those we have lost to the disease.
- Race for the Cure 5K Walk and 1-mile walk starts on 6th Avenue at the intersection of Palm St. See the map below for route options.
- Closing Ceremonies start at the Race Main Stage.
Important Note: The Race starts promptly at 8:00 a.m. – late starters will not be allowed on the course.