This year, I registered for the 10th time for the Komen Race for the Cure because I wanted to take action and be More Than Pink™.
I am a 9 year Breast Cancer Survivor and I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer and need your help. Please consider making a donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer and 75% of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
At some point in our lives, we will all unfortunately be affected by Breast Cancer. Whether it be your Mother, Wife, Daughter, Son, Granddaughter, Sister, other Family Member, Friend, Co-Worker or Acquaintance. No donation is too small!! Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?
Thank you for your support and may God Bless you and keep you and your family healthy!
Add your name to the list!