The photo is me in 2018 before the Survivor Strut with Dr. Hiba Tamim, my oncologist. It is a great thing when your oncologist not only treats you but is supportive of ALL women and men with breast cancer, both in treatment and survivors. This year I'm walking again for the MORE THAN PINK Greater Atlanta Walk because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer. Please help me meet my goal for Komen Atlanta & then set a new one and meet that, as I did last year. There are already women registered who've raised close to $4,000 this year. I'd love to count myself among them by May 4th. Thank you in advance for any donation you can make to help me.
Komen Atlanta works every day to make sure that no one has to die from breast cancer. Here in Atlanta, women are dying of breast cancer more often than in Georgia and the U.S. as a whole. And that has to change. So, Komen Atlanta fights breast cancer on two fronts – here at home with services for those who cannot afford them, and globally through cutting edge research to find the cure.
Today, you can help me in my quest to RUN BREAST CANCER OUT OF TOWN by making a tax-deductible donation in support of my Walk for the Cure. You can donate securely online with your credit card by clicking the teal donate now button.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer and makes an impact: 75 percent of the net money raised at the MORE THAN PINK Greater Atlanta Walk stays right here to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment support programs. The remaining 25 percent supports global breast cancer research to find the cure. 100 percent of your donation makes a difference in our promise to end breast cancer forever!
Add your name to the list!