Jinnette Young

More Than Pink Walk Alumni
Team Captain

My Achievements

Made a Personal Donation


Milestone: $100

Received Five Donations

My Story

This is my 7th year participating in this event. I registered for the Susan G Komen More than pink walk because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer.

This is a cause near and dear to me and my husband. We have three aunts who have had breast cancer, one who lost that battle nine years ago. We also have had too many friends who have had to battled this disease, some have survived and some have joined those angels in heaven. I am not a doctor or scientist, so I can not find the cure. But this, this I can do. I can raise money and spread the word and hold a hand of thoes who need it.

Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Walk stays in the Buffalo area to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And I will not stop until this disease is gone forever. please join in by helping in anyway you can.
Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler


Add your name to the list!

Jinnette's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Facebook Fundraiser
Facebook Fundraiser
Facebook Fundraiser
Facebook Fundraiser
Mrs. Jinnette Colleen Young