Nicole Graci

More Than Pink Walk Alumni
Top Fundraiser

My Achievements

Top Fundraiser

Made a Personal Donation


Milestone: $100

$250 $250

Milestone: $250


Milestone: $500


Milestone: $1000

Received Five Donations

My Story

This year we are doing things a little differently with a virtual walk in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but fundraising remains as important as ever, maybe even more important than ever before. Earlier this year, had a great opportunity to participate in SGK Legislative Advocacy Training in Albany to further the Bold Goal of a 50% reduction in U.S. breast cancer deaths by 2026. Please help me continue to support SGK and make that goal a reality

I participate in the Komen More Than Pink Walk for multiple reasons. (1) To honor my friend Prue, who passed away after a long, hard-fought battle with breast cancer and was a leading fundraiser for the SGK Race for the Cure, (2) To honor too many friends and family who have been diagnosed with breast cancer, and (3) To celebrate my own survival. I was dignosed with Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS) in November 2014. Following successful treatmtent at Roswell Park, I was declared cancer free in May 2015.

75% of the money raised through the Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts for this great cause.

Thank you!

Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler


Add your name to the list!

Nicole's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Tim Drabik
Marjorie Fruscione
Erin Peters
Ms. Paulette L Notaro
Anna Marie Graci
Carla Graci
Ms. Colleen L. Willis
Candi and Terry Bull
Ms. Nicole Graci