Joanne Lowy

My Achievements

My Story

In March, 2020, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. 

I am very fortunate to have had access to the latest technologies which caught it in Stage 1.  

I am feeling very positive and am still in the stage of finalizing my decision on further treatment. To say that being told you have cancer is alarming, I don’t recommend timing it with a global pandemic LOL  

I recognize that this is the WORST time economically, but if you can support me in this (now virtual) walk I would be so grateful!!!

75% of the money raised through the Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler


Add your name to the list!

Joanne's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Facebook Fundraiser