The fight to find a cure for breast cancer continues, even in the midst of COVID-19!
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. 2 of 2 of my sisters were diagnosed.
- Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Two months ago, it took the life of one of my sisters.
This year I'm walking alongside my family to
- Honor my sister Dorissa, a breast cancer survivor
- Memorialize my sister Deidra, who fought until she handed her battle over to God
- Raise funds for education, screening, treatment, and research in hopes that the rest of us don’t have to battle this disease
Please consider joining me in this fight and making a donation. Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. Simply click on the link to my Fundraising Page below.